Our school uniform is important to us. Floreat’s uniform policy reflects our values and reinforces our school’s culture of high expectation, pride in our appearance, and academic and character development. All pupils must dress according to Floreat’s uniform policy which can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
Our Uniform Policy
Uniform is available to buy online and in-store from our official supplier, Stevensons.
Please click on the link below to access the Floreat page on the Stevensons website.
Our policy is that all children should wear clothing that is in keeping with a purposeful learning ethos. We also believe that certain school activities are facilitated by specialised and appropriate clothing (including organised events outside normal school hours).
Our policy is based on the belief that a school uniform:
• Promotes a sense of pride in the school
• Engenders a feeling of belonging
• Is practical and distinctive
• Identifies the children with the school
• Is not distracting in class (as fashion clothing might be)
• Makes children feel equal to one another in terms of appearance
• Reflects the sense both of community and of diversity that the school takes pride in
All children have equal access to wearing school uniform regardless of their culture, race, religion, gender, disability or ability. We ensure that the set uniform respects other policies such as race relations, sex discrimination and allows for individual sets of circumstances of all groups and individuals.
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School is committed to creating a positive climate that will enable everyone to work free from racial intimidation and harassment and to achieve their full potential.